Monday, November 16, 2015

Another Wispy White Wreath for Christmas this Year

I just shared with you that my Christmas decorating is done and showed you our mailbox, for the season, this year in my last post.


Now I'm back to show you our new wreath for our entry door. I re-cycled it from the one that hung above our mantel for Christmas last year.

I just love a white wreath especially with a pop of vibrant red.




It's no secret...if you know me at all, then you know that I just LOVE red!



White pine cone accents, red berries and a single deep red poinsettia. Can  you say, "dramatic?"



Photo editing fun with this pic.

A little tease from part of another project that I made for our porch. I'll show you all of it next time!

Wishing you a very


  Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP
and Gucci, too!

Can you see him? He's playing "peek-a-boo!





I LOVE your sweet comments, but my reply's won't always get to you. 


5 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, I'm impressed that you are done decorating for Christmas already! I haven't even started. I love all the red touches on your wreath and I especially like the simple grape vine/twig wreath with the red berries.

srpprcrftr said...

Altho red doesn't exactly go well in our living room I love it's brightness and cheeriness at holiday time.
Your wreath is very pretty with red berries and poinsettia, it's quite lovely. Do you spray paint wreath white before you put your red goodies on it? Do you get snow at all where you are? We live few miles west of Grand Junction, CO but no snow yet. Just got cold this week.
There won't be much holiday decorating at our house this year as hubs will have to do pretty much all of it (groan). I go in to have right shoulder replaced on Dec. 7th, just not ready to do any holiday decorating before then. Not getting out usual boxes of decorations as just too much for me to deal with after holidays. Bought few things at $tree and what am making will have to do this year. Learned from previous experiences having knees replaced at holiday time how hard it is. When had left knee done was Dec.14/2009 and got home from hospital on Dec. 18th. then had problem with swelling so going to take it easy this year. Hope you and your family have wonderful holiday times in your lovely home. Maybe send reply to Facebook. Don't know how to fix no reply on email. sorry

JP said...

I wish that I knew your facebook link and I would respond to you srpprcrftr! You just have to add your e-mail to your Google account. Sign on to your Google profile...google yourself and your profile will appear, then you can add your email!

JP said...

I looked for you, srpprcrftr, on facebook and couldn't find you...I don't know your real name of facebook name :(

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Very pretty!
Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
Blessings,
Cindy