Saturday, January 24, 2015

Hugs & Kisses in Miniature White Roses

Who doesn't love hugs and kisses? I just finished these sweet X's and O's, to hang on the wall in our hallway, for Valentine's day.
 


You can find wooden letters, like these, just about anywhere these days.

  I painted them in an ivory for the background and hot glued on miniature, silk roses and a pair of french scripted, card stock, hearts onto each one.

They flank the wall rack vignette on both sides.

I've done several posts with the tin heart wall pocket that I made.

The tiny, heart shaped box is another little glammed up piece that I did and I always love to display old cards of Love!

The vignette is directly across from our bedroom foyer.

I think I'll move them, into our bedroom, after Valentine's day. They'll be sweet on the wall over our bed. ...after all, that's where a lot of hugging and kissing takes place! ;)
xoxoxo

 Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP
and Gucci, too!


3 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I love your X's and O's! Valentines day is one of my favorite--the decorations are so romantic and pretty!

srpprcrftr said...

Great idea putting flowers on wood letters. Your vignette is so pretty and the script hearts really set x's and o's off lovely.
Did you stencil the wall above the chair railing or is that wall paper. Really pretty for a subtle back ground. Enjoy your week

Unknown said...

Something beautiful for every holiday xoxo